[Trash-talk] Trashing

JesslMaul at aol.com JesslMaul at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 13:48:37 PST 2005

Hey!
So I am still here, too. And I miss the insider trashing here...I tried
posting several times throughout the year but nothing happened.
So I hope, we keep TT alive with the latest garbage news. I always enjoyed
being here because nowhere else I got information that early and interesting
points to read.
I look forward for the release to come and will be glad to meet you somewhere
around!
And I agree with you, the official messageboard is really a boring one...just
kids and pretenders no real issues to discuss.
So let's get on the TT again!

CU soon

crushgirl