[Trash-talk] official MB going down

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Mon Feb 14 14:09:45 PST 2005

             Warsaw/Pl | Monday, February 14, 2005
On Monday, February 14, 2005 [23:09 CET] Brendan Kelly wrote:

B> It's  coming back with limited goodies on wednesday, but the MB won't
B> be back until march 1st.

good :p

hopefully all these kids don't come running here though.....

Personally  I  also miss the days when TT was THE ONLY place to find the
news...  and  I  really  mean  THE ONLY. Now there are at least few nice
message  boards actually... :/ (Excluding the official one, that one has
always  been  a nightmare) It's impossible to follow them all.... it was
great to keep everything in one place once *sigh*

But oh well, we'll see how it goes I guess...
--
.: Marta
.: http://www.lovecliche.com :: version 1.1 beta :: nothing new there