[Trash-talk] Garbage Message Board

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 12:44:11 PST 2005

I'm really glad that some of you feel the same way as
I do.  And of course I remember Dukester and Afex, or
Apex, or whatever it was.  He and I used to talk on
AIM, but he was just as much as asshole there as he
was here.  haha.  And I remember *Sparkle* Dee and
stav, and all the other fun faces who made me love
this list.  Is Alan still here?  I know he's invovled
with the Queen Helen fan club, but I haven't seen him
post in a while.

So, to give a point to this message: Has anyone heard
WDYLM on radio in the US yet?  I've been listening to
music choice (radio on TV), but haven't heard it yet.
I think the alternative station in my area is gonna
start playing it next week.

-Matt

--- Garbage Discography <garbagedisco at hotmail.com>