[Trash-talk] "why do you love me?" clip

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:44:57 PST 2005

I wasn't going to download the snippet cos I was going to watch the Brit
awards tonight, but damn the bastards, they cut Shirley out!!! What's the
point in airing an award show if they're going to cut half of it out?? I
sent the tv station a very angry note.
WDYLM sounds exciting, but I hate the word "love"... Always
have...unfortunately. I'm still excited tho, it seems like a very good song!

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."