[Trash-talk] Garbage Videos - I miss digitaldna.org :(

Trent Holder kingtrent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 23:25:45 PST 2005

Alright, I've got a DVD burner on the way so I'm going through all my
music videos to get them nice and ready to burn. I have  57 videos of
garbage on my computer. A fair amount, but there has got to be a lot
of live perfomances, bootlegged concerts, higher quality videos out
there I don't have. So, if anyone has an FTP or IRC channel or website
or whatever let me know. I will trade, but honestly if anyone wants
something of mine let me know and we can get it to ya.. thanks.

-trent