[Trash-talk] Garbage Ticket Exchange

Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 03:21:08 PST 2005

Hello all,

Some of you I know who travel from one Garbage show to the next may be
interested to know that I have just included a Garbage Ticket Exchange
thread to my forum. If you have spare or want a ticket then your welcome to
leave a message on the board itself.

Your also welcome to arrange lift's/sleep overs/meet ups and anything else
you may wish to do when seeing Garbage live on the next tour.

Please note: Tickets which you may have spare must be offered at the face
value of the ticket itself, no Ticket Touts allowed!

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
www.garbagedisco.com

Join the forum and discuss your collections
www.garbagedisco.com/forum