[trash-talk] do you think the band knows or cares?

Darren dnemeth01 at charter.net
Sun Aug 28 12:59:18 PDT 2005

> Maybe I'm reading it wrongly, but I'm wondering if there will be a band
> known as Garbage to have a fan club after the Oz tour next month.

That was my immediate thought when I heard about the cancled dates.

Over the past 5 years I have been very privelaged with this grop.

Garbage is one of the very few "current" bands I care about that came upon
the scene within the past 15 years and I still hold them in very high
esteem.

Got to see them the last three times they were in Michigan, met them outside
one of the venues, exchange a few kind words with Shirl face to face, got
autographs, and made one pretty darn good concert recording to boot.

Out of 80 some concerts under my belt, some of the very few true Rock and
Roll experiences in my life had been at Garbage shows.

It will be sad to see them go but if they do split I have a feeling they
will eventually be back for more.

With the exception of Butch Vig (for ovious reasons), what the hell are the
rest going to do with their career and lives after Garbage??

They will come back.  Pop/rock stars always do.

Darren