[trash-talk] trash talk moderated now?

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 12:40:44 PDT 2005

And what would be moderated? What would be okay and
not okay to post? It also seems that whenever politics
are involved in an NGR post, there is a problem. Which
is weird considering the band the list is about...

But I noticed the censorship... last year I think...
and that's when I decided and said I would never post
on TT again. I still post when I need to, but really
rarely, and I've lost a lot of "respect" or something,
for it. TT doesn't mean as much to me anymore. I was
too shocked...