[trash-talk] do you think the band knows or cares?

Mark Perry msp0 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 22:09:19 PDT 2005

Don't you get the feeling the band are dealing with something a little
more important right at the moment? Like staying together as a band?

Maybe I'm reading it wrongly, but I'm wondering if there will be a band
known as Garbage to have a fan club after the Oz tour next month.

cheers,
mark

--- Alayna Hughes <ahughes at berklee.net> wrote:

> Its pretty unanimous that most of us are annoyed over the "fan club"
> and having to pay to use anything on the site or buy stuff for
> godssakes!
> So do you think the band knows how annoyed we are?
> I don't know about you but I feel sort of disconnected like maybe the
> band doesn't give a crap about any of us, but I know that can't be
> true....

"And there is magic now, under blood red trees,
 All the sky will scream a mystery
 And if we're strangers here, from the day we are born
 Why be afraid of freedom if it is yours?"
- Truly, Delerium
 icq: 12297532 aim: markms p0