[trash-talk] European tour cancelled / WEst Coast Garbage

Pbecwar@netscape.net Pbecwar at netscape.net
Sat Aug 27 03:50:29 PDT 2005

I hope to see every trasher at San Diego and Las Vegas.  This includes the Euro trashers so dust off your passports and come on over.  I will be at both of these.  Los Angeles TBD.

I would like to have rented a BIG ASS RV for the remainder of the tour and fans could hop on and hop off as needed and fly back home when they're too exhausted to go on, but I can only make the last three.

Pat

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.