[trash-talk] Cat out of the bag.... European / UK tour cancelled

Thomas Young thermos77 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:39:15 PDT 2005

wonder if it has anything to do with the massive flooding over there right
now.
Swis is saying its their worst flooding in history.
hope all our Euro Trashers are ok.

Thermos
"...your nothing special here..."
"...you want to hear about my new obsession, i am riding high on a deep
depression, i am only happy when it rains..."
"...don't think you're having all the fun  you know me i hate everyone..."