[trash-talk] support the troops

Pilar Shepard peshep at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 13:45:56 PDT 2005

Hmmm - granted it was off topic, but I wasn't aware that Shell is the
host of TT?

Hasn't there been NGR stuff here in the past?

Some of you may not remember Pickle Boy from the Garbage message
board, but he's in the army, and was deployed to Iraq when the war
started - for all I know he may be back there now.  I wouldn't be
surprised to find out that there are all sorts of service men and
women that are also fans of Garbage - I think it's possible to
support the troops and be against the war.