[trash-talk] foockin' money makin'

Slava deadwood at inbox.ru
Tue Aug 23 07:35:33 PDT 2005

Shell Bryson wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:43:08 +0400 Slava <deadwood at inbox.ru> wrote:
>> Subhuman wrote:
>>> G.com is one of the worst fansites around.
>>
>> unfortunately it's not a fansite, it's the official one.
>
> Dont misquote me, I didn't write that :)
There are many Subhumans ;)

>>> Just because is pretty mediocre and you have to pay for it....i'm so
>>> not renewing my account, it's just a FRAUD
>
> Nobody is forcing anyone to renew, and saying it's a "fraid" is almost
> liable. The site does offer content NOT available on any fan site (the
> video shoots for example - how many fansites have a videographer
however, I have 4 DVDs from the BLM tour, another 3 are coming ;)

 > at most  gig or offer free tickets?).
Queen Helen? well, it's not a fansite actually, you win..

> Anyway, I am also aware of the short fall at g.com,
short fall?

> which is why Sirin  and I are putting more effort into subhuman.net where we are more free
> to do whatever we want. It's an unfortunate situation, but memberships
> do pay for videos, ticket give-aways and other things. These things
> cannot be done for free!
I've never seen such stuff before to be honest. For example, Muse (g
labelmates)... there are many 'exclusive' videos for free, competitions,
shop, messageboard (there band's insider appears) apart of pictures.
Check it: http://muse.mu. I hope they'll not fuck it up with Warner now.

And again, official site is often... not very interesting. Ok, but there
must be proper information about releases and tourdates! Correct WDYLM
vinyl image at least!

Slava