[Trash-talk] Are the concerts shorter than last 3 years ago?

live garbage hub livegarbage at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 17:53:06 PDT 2005

Not all of the 2002 shows were that long (san diego
5/31 too short, boo hoo :'(

But this time they are so far.  At first there was the
"they are recovering from illness" excuse after the
ill-fated seattle show, but that doesn't fly anymore.
I guess there is no rule that a show has to be X
minutes long, but with all the new material it is
disappointing.  By the way, how did your recording
turn out?

~Josh