[Trash-talk] Boston CD offer

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 11:28:15 PDT 2005

Hey all,

The Boston concert from 4/17 was aired partially on the radio in Boston
last week. I now have a copy. It is the main set only - no encores were
broadcast. And any talking between songs appears to have been edited
out. I know Shirley usually has a few things to say, but this recording
has none of that.  But the DJ does talk between songs, and partially
over the starts and ends of some songs. And, since it was on the radio,
all the swear words have been edited out (shitload, fucked up, shit,
etc), and rather badly I have to say. And for some unknown reason a
verse was edited out from Only Happy When it Rains (maybe to make the
show fit in the 1 hr time slot?).

Aside from those problems, the quality is great.  Metal Heart is one of
the songs that isn't edited or talked over, and it's the first time it
was ever played live. So it's worth having just for that...

Anyway I will burn copies for anyone who wants it, just send me a blank
cd and a couple of stamps (60 cents should do it)...

Reply for details.

Bill

http://www.garbagebase.com

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic