[Trash-talk] Montreal was awesome!

Sri Gupta oopsz at iplur.com
Tue Apr 26 13:08:41 PDT 2005

What a great show, they were totally firing on all cylinders and put on a fantastic
performance.  I have to say, Shirley Manson attempting french is amongst the
cutest things ever..

I was surprised at one thing..  Someone had a nice hand-lettered banner that read
"Shirley is a Goddess", she loved it and got a security guy to get it for her..
Before unveiling it, she said "I'm not quite sure if I believe this, but.."
This is the same shirley who said "We only want people here who think the sun
shines out of my ass" on 10/29/99?  Maybe six years and the band's near-breakup
has mellowed her out a little ;)

Set lead off with Queer, unfortunately I don't remember the order or all the
songs played :(  songs included Supervixen, vow, hammering in my head, bleed
like me, bad boyfriend, metal heart, cherry lips, why do you love me, right
between the eyes, stupid girl, OHWIR..  I think I'm missing a few songs.
Sorry.

Hope they make it out to houston later this summer, I'll be there if they do.
-Sri