[Trash-talk] the new site- can someone give the band something?

alayna hughes garbagetmw at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 20:55:58 PDT 2005

just saw the new site, i don't think ill join the
thing until later when theyll come back to u.s.i see
how they have the trash talk why should we have to pay
when this is free TT? . I was wondering if any of youz
guys with the band connections I know elfie's given
shirley pictures of my art. I've been dying to do this
recently- I'm going to be going to the best music
school in the country, i don't know when I'll get to
see the band and I really wanted to give shirley a few
of my songs even if she uses them as a coaster. I know
how this all works blah blah I'll be studying music
business, but I just always wanted to give her some of
my songs not to be sleazy but saying you really
inspired me to make this music b/c garbage is why i
decided to do what im doing so anywaysss anyone let me
know thanks-
alayna