[Trash-talk] wee!

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 12:37:28 PDT 2005

Well it's ok but considering that it launched 50 days later than
scheduled, I'd have thought it would FULL of content by now.

The things I'm most looking forward to are "exclusive" audio and video
tracks. There's no audio yet, and the videos appear to be available for
anyone (ie: not just the paying fan club members). OK I take that back.
There is now video online for fan club members only. From the SF show,
sort of a montage of fan interviews outside before the show and clips
of Stupid Girl and WDYLM from the show itself. I'm sure more stuff will
be added over time.

The message board interface isn't very user friendly, I must say.
There's a huge picture at the top of the page, so to actually read any
of the messages you have to scroll down. Hey I like the picture but
does it have to be at the top of every message/page?  I don't think
so...

Anyway that's some of my initial feedback...

--- Abbey Cedeño <lavixengirl at hotmail.com> wrote:
---------------------------------

nope, you WIN!!!

a virtual cookie. chocolate chip, okay?

 so...what does everyone think of the official site?

i think it's lacking a bit on content....and they should have just
linked to rob's disco site for the discography section...

and i really don't see myself uploading any photos or blogging on that
thing, but that's just me.

abbey i wanna live to the beat of my own drum...

i wanna screw up to the beat of my own drum...

scream. shout. wipe out...

it's a wonderful idea, but it doesn't work.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/untamed_me/

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic