[Trash-talk] Garbage on Msn Chat

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:09:59 PDT 2005

>One thing i found interesting:
>
>"Shirl wrote those lyrics to work in a few ways. To tease her boyfriend,
>tease her fans, someone she's lusting after and isn't paying attention to
>her. It's really written to be interpreted by the person listening to it."

I took a shower earlier today and when I shower I've usually got tons of
thoughts running through my head and this time I had Bad Boyfriend running
in the back of my head and it suddenly struck me; this song could be
inspired by her crush on Tim Duncan.
That song always makes me laugh, it's so dirty, it feels like I'm reading a
porn mag when I read the lyrics (still haven't memorised it). In a way the
song makes me think of Adam Savage from the Mythbusters show..... ok, I
should shut up before I say something I really shouldn't.. or is it already
too late?