[Trash-talk] German Musik Express/May Issue

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 01:00:20 PDT 2005

Cool, it's out, finally! I ripped the mp3 for the journalist!!! Warner Germany didn't have the song and they were impressed because they didn't even know it existed! The journalist called me and asked me if I had the song (of course!) and if I could get it to him within a few hours! It was fun. He promised he'd send me the magazine in return :)

Elfie

JesslMaul at aol.com wrote:
a 2 page interview with Shirley, an album review (moderate) and for all those of you collecting: Add-On live CD "Live! Die besten Festival Acts" containing OHWIR taken from the Shut your Mouth single....

shouldn't miss it..
xxx
Trash-talk mailing list
Trash-talk at tcp.com