[Trash-talk] BLM on iTunes

Ryan Cowboy mmmmshowerscenes at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 00:02:34 PDT 2005

I just thought I'd point out that BLM is at the #2
spot on most popular albums at the iTunes store in the
USA. i'm not certain how that plays into anything at
all, really. i'm not sure if billboard takes note of
this at all or not. i would assume not, but that is
simply a guess. but hey, that is still great news! if
only that damn mariah carey would get bumped down...

also, BLM is #4 on amazon.com at the moment. it was in
the third spot for a little while.

-ryan.