[Trash-talk] SCCTA MP3 LINK HERE

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 16:58:59 PDT 2005

We're amongst Garbage fans here... I don't really get this debate...

Shell Bryson <shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
That’s fine, but by PUBLISHING the MP3 you are breaking the law, as that is NOT fair use. Personal use, yes. Distributing it for others to download? No.