[Trash-talk] BLM And G in Blender

Josiah Earle x_cadmium_x at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 10:57:56 PDT 2005

So I got BLM yesterday and have only listened to the first four songs, because I had to write a retarded paper last night. Argh... What I heard sounds good though. I'm also looking forward to getting my Aussie WDYLM to hear the b-side.

Shirley is in the new Blender magazine with Eminem and 50 Cent on the cover. She's got a full page photo and interview in a monthly feature "Who Does [Shirley Manson, in this case] Think She Is?" It's pretty funny. I'd scan it but I don't want to take the page out of the magazine. I'm sure someone else will do it.

Josiah