[Trash-talk] TX peeps <3

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 08:43:34 PDT 2005

Good-ol' Alan. I miss him not being around as much.

Texas-Trasher Bunnies rule!! We need a logo. How about rabbit ears sticking out of a trash can.

April

Petra Ta <petra at houston.rr.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Lol… lol… I think alan was our only fan base :X