[Trash-talk] TX peeps <3

Jayson lists at hammeringinmyhead.com
Tue Apr 12 23:57:40 PDT 2005

Chris-
You told me that when I first moved here..and you know, I am starting to
agree with you!
lol

----
Jayson
http://www.hammeringinmyhead.com
aim: Mrpoptop77
Yahoo: mrpoptop
Msn: mrpoptop at yahoo.com

'Television, the drug of the Nation'
NOTICE: This message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged and/or proprietary. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not use, read, copy, forward or disclose
this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message and any
attachments from your system immediately.