[Trash-talk] Next single?

Mark Perry msp0 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 23:03:44 PDT 2005

Hmmm ... is it just me or is BLM just *not* a single?! In terms of
bringing people to buy the album and making some money for the band and
the record company, I can't see it working. Did the band pick it as the
next single or the record company?

Australian trashers, 'Blunt' magazine has Garbage on the cover and an
interview with Butch this month. A$6.95 at your newsagent.

cheers,
mark

--- iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk wrote:
> Really don't like WDYCO very much bar the final moments... As for
> second single, I'd heard that it's Bleed Like Me (International) and
> Sex Is Not The Enemy (UK) as Sophie Muller is working on videos for
> those next... Probably out sometime around June I'd imagine.
>
> Ian
>
> msp0 at yahoo.com wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just wondering, now you all have listened to the new album for a
> day or
> > so, your thoughts on the next single?
> >
> > For me, it's either Why Don't You Come Over (love that start, plus
> > great guitars and catchy delivery), or Right Between The Eyes.

Find out who you are before you regret it
'Cause life is so short there's no time to waste it
- Run Baby Run, Garbage
 icq: 12297532 aim: markmsp0