[Trash-talk] Next single?

Rob at the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:16:07 PDT 2005

Retailers can pre-order Sex is not the enemy here in the UK, they have been
able to since around the start of Feb - or that's when I see retailers first
taking pre-orders for it. The initial release date is June 6 (taken from a
retailers order book) but I'd expect it to be moved to June 13th due to the
2 gigs at the weekend - Brixton on Friday June 9th and Download Festival the
following day. Also with the other 2 gigs in June here in the UK (T4 event
and Glastonbury) it makes more sense or to me it does for sales if it's
moved.

The only thing I kind of feel is a little odd the band have been performing
Bleed Like Me at UK TV shows for later broadcast. I've not heard anyone say
that they also played SINTE.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum