[Trash-talk] queueing etiquette

simon clapham guanos at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 02:55:04 PDT 2005

"People save places in line for others, it is to be expected and I
>think that those who act surprised by this is pretty silly."

Yeah. I agree. Erm whos acting surprised by it btw?

"That being said, what if you had to pee, take meds, move your
>vehicle, call home because your mom, baby, hubby/wife was ill?
>Yeah yeah, if it was you, youd expect to get your place back in line ""

Duh! Of course thats to be expected & theres nothing wrong with it at all.
You totally missed the point of my rant : People that ABUSE the "saving a
place" thing because of selfishness..
Is it right that person "A" queues for 5 hours whilst persons B/C/D/E arrive
with say 30mins to open doors & jump in in front of person "A" & countless
others???? Yeah i expect it to happen but there comes a point where it's
really taking the piss. Just airing my opinion.

"sorry charlie, you cant have your cake AND eat it too."
Erm surely thats exactly what the "Charlies" are doing lol

I realise it falls on deaf ears (& not everyone is on TT) but sometimes
things have to be said.

Anyway ive now come to the opinion if its good enough for others,its good
enough for me...so my whole rant was pointless right? ;-)