[Trash-talk] So out of it! Two questions =]

Silver Vow silver_vow at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:17:50 PDT 2005

Hey,

School blows and I've been so busy that I haven't been able to keep up with
the Garbage thing as well as I'd like.

So, real quick...

I'm going to see Garbage in Boston and Tronto (maybe Minneapolis) as of
now... anyone else gonna be there??

Also, I have all of June off and can travel to Europe for about $250
roundtrip... any show I should really try and go to with you guys??

Miss y'all and being in the loop... but happy to see the same names after SO
many years.

p.s.
remind me to tell you kids about when Roxy talked at my school.