[Trash-talk] Germany - April 3rd

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 10:51:53 PDT 2005

They didn't play when i grow up!!!!

Concert was good. I was expecting the new songs though! Shirley was sick and coughing. She was slightly weird with the German audience. I'm waiting for a concert that would be better than the Olympia. Hopefully when there is a new setlist?

The band Turbonegro and their fans were horribly scary... I'm not getting over that!

Elfie

"Rob @ the Garbage Discography" <garbagedisco at hotmail.com> wrote:
The band failled to play the three new tracks that Butch said they would
outside Scala.

The Set list therefore was exactly the same as the Scala show. Tonight they
are playing a Radio Show in Berlin, Should get the deatils not long after
they come off stage.

Just got back from the local record store where I purchesed 16 copies of
WDYLM on various formats for people all round the world :D

Also people in the UK and on the mailing list you should be getting your
card slipcase from today if you signed up for one.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum

http://mail.yahoo.com