[Trash-talk] Scala

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 12:49:14 PDT 2005

Hey, I loved the gig. Things were not perfect but imperfections make each
gig different and special and much more interesting. I was surprised at the
lack of crowd movement but otherwise very good.

As for the queue, that is what people do. My only complaint was that the
girl who was doing all the complaining completely contradicted herself by
pushing in, in the end. Actually, I lie when I say I only have one complaint
- my other complaint is that some people seem to think that because you know
someone you should be able to control their actions and tell them what to
do. I lost count of the number of times I was told off because my friends
had "pushed in". Jesus, they are adults. I don't own them.

But yes, Scala was great.