[Trash-talk] Scala

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Sat Apr 2 05:53:32 PST 2005

I think it was very harsh. We mingled with the crowd (not front row) after
the photo shoot and everyone seemed VERY upbeat and happy. Even the people
around the back were dancing and singing along and cheering.

There were mistakes, but as usual Shirley handled them gracefully and with a
sense of humour. All in all we thought it was a superb gig, and Garbage are
on top form.

S.

  _____