[Trash-talk] Shirley on Lifetime performance with the Blondie

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 11:42:41 PDT 2004

When you make the MP3's, can you post a link to them
on the list?

I really enjoyed the concert last night.  The whole
thing, in fact.  And I really loved that "Bounce
Along" song that Shirley did with Blondie.  And I
agree that Shirley looked absolutely amazing, and
sounded great too.  It was so great to see and hear
her live for the first time since... I can't even
remember.  I think it was April '02 in Philadelphia I
saw them last.

-matt

By the way, does anyone remember me?  I haven't posted
in about 2 years or so, but I've been lurking around
and see some familiar names.