[Trash-talk] D12 - "Get The Dick" ?

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 06:45:58 PDT 2004

I hate Eminem & D12. Oh well, I guess I'll have to
download this song anyways (because it mentions
Shirley) I can't figure out if it's an insult or not.
But then doesn't Eminem always insult others? I don't
mean to offend any Eminem fans out there.

April

--- "starvin' @nette" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com>