[Trash-talk] D12 - "Get The Dick" ?

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Sun Oct 17 02:34:04 PDT 2004

Warsaw/Pl | Sunday, October 17, 2004

yes it is garbage related.
in  the  lyrics  of D12's - "Get The Dick" (never heard of this band) we
can read:

Give me a mob
Let me champ one
Steadily handsome
Black and like temper tantrums
Spitting like automatic handguns
Can't run
Your style is more garbage than Shirley Manson
You got a platinum single, Roley, and money
I'm bummy but I bet I can get your bitch
To beat my dick for me

havent  read  the  whole song text yet, and i havent heard it of course,
but I was wondering if anyone heard something about it, supposedly there
were  some  discussions of some message boards (i dont frequent any so i
wouldnt  know)  whether its a praise or an insult;)... or if any of your
cares about this little info. lol.
--
.: Marta
.: http://www.lovecliche.com :: version 1.1 beta :: nothing new there