[Trash-talk] did you see butch vig?

Colin Campbell savagefistsoffengshui at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 07:19:13 PDT 2004

--- xshirleyxvixenx *~* <shirleyvixen at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Which band got through in the end? When do we find
> out?

According to the website, voting closes on Saturday.
The winner (Oasis Quo or the fat dancer from Take
That, I expect) being inaugurated in a programme to be
shown on Channel 4 on 14 November.

Paul Gambaccini seems to have been in charge of
compiling the nominees, so next week Jamie Theakston
will probably announce he'll be back in a couple of
minutes with another nominee, but will it be the
Smiths, New Order or Kajagoogoo?