[Trash-talk] album release month

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 19:33:00 PST 2004

there was a pretty long wait for the first album...

;-)

--- OCourtneyLoveO at aol.com wrote:

> bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com writes:
>

> > It's official, Garbage's 4th album will be released April 2005!
>

> the longest ever wait 4 a G allbum!     ~sigh~
>

> ~Mono Girl~

=====
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we."

 - President George W. Bush, August 5th, 2004

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic