[Trash-talk] Reality Check...

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 11:39:16 PST 2004

Happy Birthday Susan!!

FW: Inner Peace

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we
all could use more calm in our lives.  By following the simple advice I
heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.  Dr. Phil
proclaimed "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things
you've started."

So I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't
finished, so, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a
bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's, a
bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and
Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a
box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.

--- Susan Senn <kanuz at hotmail.com> wrote:

> OK so we have the "official" release date....when does everyone think
> it
> will acutally hit the shelves?
>
> I'm going for July...let's say July 11/12.  We can start a pool.
> Woot.
>
> I'm so glad, though, that the album title got changed to Bleed Like
> Me
> rather than Hands on a Hard Body.  I'm so excited.
>
> Also as a self-indulgent side note, it's my 21st birthday.  Sure it's
> nine
> in the morning, but I'm off for some vodka....just because I can.
>
> Susan
>
> "Every day like Jesus He's not up there, He can't see us. Maybe.
> Eyes
> uplifted slowly, for effect, the land below me far away."

=====
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we."

 - President George W. Bush, August 5th, 2004

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic