[Trash-talk] Reality Check...

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 07:41:54 PST 2004

OK so we have the "official" release date....when does everyone think it
will acutally hit the shelves?

I'm going for July...let's say July 11/12.  We can start a pool.  Woot.

I'm so glad, though, that the album title got changed to Bleed Like Me
rather than Hands on a Hard Body.  I'm so excited.

Also as a self-indulgent side note, it's my 21st birthday.  Sure it's nine
in the morning, but I'm off for some vodka....just because I can.

Susan

"Every day like Jesus He's not up there, He can't see us. Maybe.  Eyes
uplifted slowly, for effect, the land below me far away."