[Trash-talk] me on the weakest link

mail from Anette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:30:39 PST 2004

My lord, that hostess is MEAN!!!  If she'd plaguerised me like that I'd tell
her off.. Louise, you looked gorgeous! I was impressed.... I couldn't answer
a single question she asked. I could never be on that show. We have that
show here too, but the hostess isn't nearly as wicked as.... what's her name
again..? Anne? Norwegian press have said the show is an encouragement to
bully.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."