[Trash-talk] USA Version 2.0 Cassette

Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 01:58:01 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Can someone in the USA who has Version 2.0 on Cassette please take a look at
it and see if it has "Version 2.0" written in white on the front cover
please. I know the CD does as I have one but I'm unsure if the Cassette
version does. Someone has just submitted one to my site without the text.
the Image I have used up to now is the UK issue as I asumed it had the text
written on it like the CD does.

In fact why your doing that could you also make a note of the Barcode for me
please :)

This only applies to the following release:

Title: Version 2.0
Format: Cassette
Index Number: AMSC-80018
Lable: Almo Sounds
Released: May 12, 1998
Notes: Standard release in the USA. (may have been issued in Canada as well)

Rob @ The Garbage Discographies

the O F F I C I A L  items [http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk]
the U N O F F I C I A L items [http://www.gboots.co.uk]