Unfunny Garbage comments... was... [Trash-talk] Vow... Happy Rains

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:07:59 PST 2004

>Yeah, I get that reply from the American/English people that I know.
>I guess it helps to live in a country where everyone's native language
>isn't english.
>Then you don't have to listen to that super-funny pun all the time ;-)
Oh, trust me, non-english speakers turn to english and keep telling me that
"garbage is garbage". And when they say that they get super-smug and so
proud of their "funny" comment, and they expect me to get super-angry, which
I don't cos they sound unbelievably stupid. So when I don't react the way
they want or expect me to, they get into all kinds of rambles about why that
comment was funny, and stupid I must be for not having a sense of humor.....
It's exhausting to listen to.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."