[Trash-talk] Vow... Happy Rains

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 19:01:35 PST 2004

Talking of water......it's raining again in LA. I swear it has done nothing
but rain since we arrived here over a month ago!!!! I think I bring rain
clouds with me wherever I go.Nobody ever believes me when i say that but
inexplicably....without fail.......wherever I go I hear people say things
like:
Well normally it's never anything but sunny here.This kind of rain is highly
unusual!
or
The forecast said it was going to be sunny all weekend but gee...I guess
they got it wrong!
or (even worse)
Well Shirley.....you must be happy!
Me: (Knowing what is coming next and feeling hateful) Huh?
Stranger: It's raining!!!!
Me:Oh. Oh yeah. Right. ha.
Stranger: (Very self-satisfied with joke) Yeah.....ha ha aha haaaa
HAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAA.Only Happy When it Rains , right?!?!? right?
get-it?!?!??!?! HHHHHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA
Me: (Strained Smile) ha

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days