[Trash-talk] Vow... Happy Rains

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 13:45:34 PST 2004

Oh, that....... I've been in that situation myself, several times. Except
people add "you're a garbage fan, right? only happy when it rains,
right?"... It's not as funny as it may seem, so I agree with Shirley on
that.
Speaking of Shirley, I had a weird dream about her last night..... She'd
gone back to the androgyny haircut (I saw the totp appearance yesterday) and
we were staying at the same hotel or something. I don't know exactly what
kind of building it was, but it had loads of conference rooms. Anyway, we
bumped in to each other there several times and had some nice conversations,
and then there was something about base jumping off the roof of the
building. I did it about 6 times or so, I don't think Shirley was there at
all, tho, but I did! I jumped off the roof 6 times, yay me!! And I learned
how to pack a parachute. That was pretty cool.
Ok, end rant!

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."