[Trash-talk] screw britney speers

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:16:37 PST 2004

>Personally I didn't think the new Kylie single was that strong. It was
>nowhere near as good as the last single. On the other hand, while I hate
>the
>Pop Princess Britney, I though Toxic wasn't bad. God shoot me now.

Toxic is more annoying than good. Just reading the title makes it pop into
my head (I'm sure it's going to stay in there the rest of the day now...).
That implies a good song, that it's got an easy, cheesy theme. Kylie's new
song wasn't very noticable. A big bummer compared to Can't Get You Out Of My
Head (which is, in fact, still stuck in my head). I can't even remember the
title of it now.......
Time to end the tired morning rambles...... It's barely past 9am and I'm
sitting at school. Teacher is probably too hung over to show up.. Everyone
went out drinking after yesterday's exam. I didn't go cos I had to run some
aerrends(sp??) and pick my father up at the airport. So I skipped the party.
I answered an ad yesterday. Nothing's decieded yet (and probably won't
happen, but worth checking out). I might be getting a dog, a doberman. Going
to check the puppies out either Wednesday or Friday and have a chat with the
owners. It mostly depends on my economics wether I'll get one or not. And if
my landlord will let me have a puppy for a wee while....... And loads of
other things. My parents won't be thrilled, but I've told them I want a wee
dog (except this is a large one). So many things to think about...... Might
be moving around a bit the upcoming months, so I don't know how the dog will
handle that and..... I just realised this is going to trash-talk and is
totally off-topic and unnecessary to say...... Good morning, everyone!!!

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."