[Trash-talk] new site

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Tue Jun 8 11:17:57 PDT 2004

You shouldn't let this site lead you into thinking the album site will be
the same. The band wanted something different and something fresh online,
and the designs we came up with are only supposed to be online until the
album is just about out. There will be new diaries, pictures and other bits
shortly on the Interim site.

More to follow!

Shell Bryson
new media designer & developer