[Trash-talk] May 10 2002 Minneapolis torrent

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 06:53:04 PDT 2004

I was thinking I'd try and fix some of the poor quality bootlegs I have over
the summer. But I don't know if I'll be able to. I'll have the time and I
now have the equipment, but I don't know if I'll have any monitors. And,
well, no monitors, no work possible. I'm currently borrowing my brother's
stereo, but it's not very ideal to work on. And since I'm going away for the
summer I can't take it with me(maybe not even the computer).
Gonna see if I can buy a pair of cheap studio monitors when I get money.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."