[Trash-talk] Let's Not Hold Back...

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:08:34 PDT 2004

Now, now, enough of your cheek please Mr B...

Free flights to Edinburgh from Belf at the moment and there was me planning
to come and visit you.. but no longer! :P

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days