[Trash-talk] Garbage by Alien Sex Fiend

Michele VR5SBloom at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 18:57:50 PDT 2004

In celebration of the karaoke group (yeah, I know, wtf) leaving
alt.binaries.music.garbage, I am currently posting the song "Garbage" by
the band Alien Sex Fiend. It is available on two different releases, one
$30 double album, and a much shorter album. I never wanted to shell out
$30 but finally managed to find a copy of the shorter album used. The next
day I found another used album with a live version of it. Bah. Mebbe I'll
get that one some other time ::P

Anyway, my long search has come to an end and I wanted to share. I did
search for it on file-sharing apps and always only found the Garbage
b-side. The RealAudio file I had of it from Streaming Garbage is long
gone, I think. Enjoy!

--Michele