[Trash-talk] Garbagey Dreams

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 23:45:02 PST 2004

Hehehe....... no, she didn't. My lamb is gone :,( She died almost six months
ago. I'm still suffering the loss of her.. I want another cat, or maybe a
dog, but can't because of where I live at the moment. Nor can I afford it.
Just got a minor loan so I can buy my Mini Viking computer and Nuendo 2.0.
Have to take the school offers while I can. While I'm still a student there.

@nette